Graphic Design Humour
This is the funniest video about fonts I've ever seen. Ok, it's the only video about fonts I've ever seen. But it's still the funniest.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1823766/
This is the funniest video about fonts I've ever seen. Ok, it's the only video about fonts I've ever seen. But it's still the funniest.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1823766/
...................................... © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital
3 comment(s):
I will translate because I have lived with Carol's brain and knew she had to have written SOMETHING, not just jibberish. This wasn't hard except that she used WEBDINGS instead of WINGDINGS, throwing me off the track initially. The video refers to wingdings, which is why I went there first. She also tried to be tricky by using punctuation and capitols where appropriate. But I figured it out.
I agree, it's a very funny video.
Here is what she said "This is the funniest video about fonts I've ever seen. Ok, it's the only video about fonts I've ever seen. But it's still the funniest."
Heh,good job. Did you solve it letter by letter? Or just cut and paste into a text document?
:)
Love
C.
what? cut and paste? I didn't know you could do that! LOL nope I did it letter by letter. I have the paper to prove it too, next time you come I will show you.
Post a Comment