Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy *cough* New Year!

Anya has been very sick the past few days, as has Daddy, and I got it last night. Weeee. So instead of going out to Families First (it being -20 didn't help) we instead had an uneventful evening in. Anya fell asleep on the couch, and we had to wake her up at 8pm for the fireworks (which we could see out the back window.) She wasn't all that impressed, and Dad put her to bed before they were even finished. Dhara and Elora were very funny, mimicking my oohs and ahhs as we looked out the window. I sang Auld Lang Syne (sp?) to them and then we put them to bed. DH and I stayed up as late as we could, but when I started shivering uncontrollably, I went to bed with as many blankets as I could find, and wished him a Happy New Year from under the pile.

Happy New Year everyone, and hope you have a healthy one!

Love ABCDE

0 comment(s):

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP