Monday, June 16, 2008

Not to be outdone in the rash department

(Banjo music) Dehr de der der dehr der derh derh derrrr.... Dehr de der der dehr der derh derh derrrr.... dehr dehr dehr dehr dehr dehr dehrr, dehr der dehr etc...

If you haven't read my sister's blog lately, Sage has chicken pox. So I've been a little nervous about Dhara since last night, when a bunch of pink splotches all over her face, neck, and assorted other places appeared. I was fairly sure it wasn't chicken pox, since the spots aren't blistery, and we haven't even been near the Hussicots lately, but I was a little worried about her all the same, especially since she's had 3 days of crabbiness and fever for no apparent reason. BJ took her to the doctor today and apparently she has Roseola (which is also a really nice name for a rash.) Nothing to worry about, and contagious mostly in children under two. Elora should be getting it any time now.

Actually, I think Sage wins the rash duel. How's Hayden doing, inquiring minds want to know?

2 comment(s):

Hussicots

(and in this corner) Hayden has 5 spots. Sage has.. *goes to grab Sage and counts* ..35 spots. Neither one of them is scratching or feverish any more. They both had mild fevers briefly on the weekend.

Hussicots

Now Hayden has 6 spots and Sage has 38 spots.

Do you WANT to be updated every time a new one pops up? LOL

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP