Friday, May 8, 2009

Tina's New Baby Photos

I went to stay at Tina's house last week for 5 days, and had a very relaxing time with her *one* newborn baby. I definitely felt underworked, and had the sense that something was missing the whole time I was there. Very strange. Marcus is such a good baby. He eats and sleeps and that's about it. He is three weeks old now, two weeks and a bit in these photos. Aw, what a cutie.

He fits very few of his sleepers. At last weigh in, he was 5 lbs 14 oz.
Getting ready to burp. Or puke. Or poop. Or all three. Actually I think this was the photo just before Tina had to clean the couch and throw all her clothes in the laundry.
Or maybe this one. Almost a smile there.
Yay, I can finally post my diaper cake picture! I couldn't put a picture up before because it was a surprise for Tina, and she regularly checks my blog. Well, she did. I'm not sure how regular she checks it now, but she has a good reason. :)
The cake has approximately 200 diapers, wash cloth roses, silk flowers, ribbons and ribbon roses. The topper is a stuffed puppy and a puppy soother clip, and the base is a cardboard circle covered in a receiving blanket. It went over very well at the shower. Everyone loved it, and some people thought it was real! Maybe I should start a business... hmm....

5 comment(s):

Hussicots

Awwww he's so tiny and cute! He looks just like Mike, especially in the one before the almost smile one.

and nice cake too. you SHOULD go into business.

Sarah

Marcus is even cuter in person... and so was the diaper cake! Seriously, that diaper cake blew my mind.

Dara

Wow! THOROUGHLY impressed with the diaper cake!!

Hussicots

I don't have another comment to make. I'm just bored.

Tina Moniz

I love the first pic!!! And, yeah, lol, I think it's the second pic where I realized I had a laundry emergency on my hands....hehehe....who knew so much poop could explode outta 1 kid at one time....wow. Got it all out though!! And no stains!!!
Thanks again, Carol, for taking a vacation at my house. Marcus and I really appreciated all your time!!!! All my love, ~T.

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP