Plants and crafts
Our plants are growing! See the lovely tomato plants on the right there? I cheated this year and bought cherry tomato plants instead of doing seeds. The whole transplanting thing wears me out, so I wanted to get a head start on my laziness. :) But you can see the peas on the left, beans in the middle, and cucumbers on the right. Plus the pansy.
(After)
Anya helped me with a craft for Girl Guide camp (this past weekend). It's a stick vase, filled with forget-me-nots. Camp was great. Tiring, but great. We had perfect weather, and the bugs weren't too bad at all. Now that I'm not in ultra busy mode, I can perhaps start regular posting again.
3 comment(s):
I suggest setting up a weekly posting schedule. Say, Sunday nights? :-) Then we can all check each other's blogs once a week. I've found that even when I don't have a lot of pics I can find SOMETHING about my week that interested me (and then hopefully interests my viewers).
Love vanessa
Vanessa - can you invite me to read your blog, please? I tried joining, but apparently you have to be special. Can I be special too??!! Feeling kinda left out over her ...sniff. ;P
Oh my goodness, of course Tina! I have actually been reading your blog too, and I love it! I posted a comment but I don't think it "took". I'll invite you and try again on your site.
v
Post a Comment