Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter in Sudbury

For Easter weekend, we all went out to my Dad's in Sudbury. We had lots of fun decorating easter eggs, having an egg hunt in the back yard, and to top it off, my Dad treated us all to a day at Science North! We had a great time.

The kids waiting to start sloshing food colouring on the table. I mean decorating eggs. :)
We used glitter on some of them. They turned out pretty cool.

Science North had baby chicks and bunnies for the kids to pat. Super cute!

Hayden and Anya pat the bunny.
There was an itty bitty slide in the kids' treehouse section. Dhara and Elora loved it.
Dhara found a pillow which she wanted to hold the entire time she was there.
The girls loved climbing on the big smooth rocks under the rampways.

Easter morning egg hunt.

Auntie Jennifer got the kids some really cute bunny bags to collect the eggs. And she was a great help to the Easter bunny in the back yard, or so I heard. :)
Tallying the loot.
In all, we had a good long visit, and the kids had fun. It was a great weekend. Jennifer and Jake took more photos... I'll post more when I get a chance.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous

The Easter Egg Hunt looks like so much fun! Every time I see photos of all the Racikid Kids, I realize that there are five of them! Quite a crowd, but it must be so fun to have them all together. :-)

Hussicots

I like the new layout of the blog, and of course, want it for myself as well. "Mommeeeeee Jennifer's copying meeeeee" I can remember it well, and the oh-so-satisfying answer she would give: "It's the highest form of flattery!" hahahaaaa! Evil flattery. Evil annoying flattery. Flatter Flatter Flatter! (It's late and my "inhibit weirdness button" does not work at this hour.)

Those are nice pictures! I've been lazy and not posted mine, you will have already noticed. It occurs to me that I didn't take any pictures of the finished eggs, so I'm glad you did. I'll get around to mine sometime or other.

Yes Vanessa, five kids is a lot of kids. But as they get older and more independant, they are easier and easier to herd if only because they can all be herded the same way. Nobody is a lump that needs bottles, or to be burped, or rocked to sleep, or told not to hit.. oh wait. Except for the Violent Sage and the Tattling Hayden and the Impetuous Anya and the Victimish Dhara and the Gotta-Have-What-You've-Got Elora, they really get along well!

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP