Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Interview on Bay Today

I know I'm posting this in my twitter feed too, but it will disappear in a few days and I want this link to stay here. :)

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=39819

As if I need more stress in my life.... Girl Guides Ontario Council are really being bullies.

3 comment(s):

Vanessa and Shane

Good job! You look and sound great on camera and I think your message came through loud and clear. What a story!
V

Sarah

I totally agree! Good job!

Tina Moniz

Way to go Carol! Great interview....way to stand up for your girls. They snuck in and changed the locks and then scolded you the leaders about being good role models....N i c e ......... And what's this about a video? They've cut anything that streams on-line here at work...I'll have to re-check out the link from home. Great job though!!! BZ!!! Oh....and who missed the "S" in your name??? Hhehehehe.....lol!

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP