Jelly Pics, Camp Report and Hat
I took pictures of the jelly I made two weekends ago, and forgot to post them. It turned out really good, but very sweet. The jelly we made at camp turned out better, mostly because I wasn't futzing with the recipe and trying to halve it.

Camp was awesome, by the way. The theme was "Heritage Home Skills" and we had knitting, crocheting, sewing, jelly making, candle making, weaving, taffy pulling, and ice cream making.
The girls set hotdogs on fire, went on a hike, had a campfire, and went home tired and happy.
I learned some more about crocheting, and got excited about spool knitting. I went and bought a loom, and some beautiful chunky yarn, and I am starting to make a hat. I like it. I have about 4 or 5 inches done since Tuesday night.

Trying it on for size. I'll post more pics as I progress.
1 comment(s):
I love the artistic "jelly jar" photo. You could frame it. Oh, and a close second favourite is the "trying hat on for size" photo. I love the expression on your face!
Happy Valentine's Day!
love vanessa
Post a Comment