Birthday Celebrations
In honour of Dhara and Elora's birthday, I decided to make a (Racicot) traditional smartie cake. Anya helped me with the icing and putting smarties on. Yes, that is a knife she's licking, why do you ask?
Elora wouldn't have anything to do with the egg beater until I smeared some icing on her lips. Yes, I have to make my children eat icing. Weird.
The finished product. Happy Birthday, to youuuuuu....
It meets with their approval.
Yum. This shirt makes a good napkin.
Cake highs all around.
Then presents. Two Sesame Street music cds.
Which required testing, of course. We all danced in the living room until the wee hours of the night to celebrate. (About 7:30pm.)
A grand day was had by all. Happy Birthday wishes again, D & E!Love
ABC

2 comment(s):
mmm cake looks good! I think I need one for MY birthday..... (next friday) (in case you forgot)
cute kids Carol. you done good :)
Great-looking Raci-cake! I haven't had one of those for so long...
Happy Birthday, kiddos!
Post a Comment