Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Days of School

I'm finally getting around to posting these, even though I should be going to bed. Anya went to school for a couple hours before her official first full day, to get used to the class. Here she is, all ready to go:

This is her first full day of school. We were in a hurry so she wouldn't miss the bus, so I didn't take time to get another photo with shoes on.

2 comment(s):

Hussicots

She's so cute! She's like a little nerdling getting ready to learn how to become a full-grown nerd. If her backpack has anything in it besides her lunch, she's going to fall over backwards! And I love the mini-Anya Elora standing there in the picture with her. So cute!

Carol

Nerdling. Harumph. You're so rude. :P

C.

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP