Friday, September 10, 2010

B J for City Councillor

You heard it right... my dearest husband is running for city council! He sincerely wants to help make our city a better place, which I think is really great. I just hope he doesn't get eaten alive. He was thinking about running "sometime in the future" but when the opportunity presented itself this month, he decided to go for it.

If you live around here, vote for B J -- if you don't, just wish him luck!

See you on the campaign trail!

1 comment(s):

Hussicots

How do we vote online for him? Can we vote as many times as we like? Or only 10 times per voting method. Where can we text in our votes?

I watch too much reality tv.

GOOD LUCK B J!!

love
Husses

PS my security verification word is "froto" and now I want to read The Hoppit.

......................................   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP